Le Petit Moulin
Add to favorites
The public spaces set the scene for something a little bit different, mixing and matching elegant historic touches with colorful and surprising modern elements. But it’s in the guest rooms that the Hôtel du Petit Moulin really takes off. Each is completely different, the heaping white beds the only common element — wallpapers vary from vivid floral prints or bold stripes to hand-drawn designs and realistic scenes, while furnishings are upholstered in anything from velvet to leather to fur.
Flat-screen televisions and wireless internet are standard, and the bathrooms feature deep modern soaking tubs and Codage bath products. The hotel’s kitchen serves only breakfast, but this is hardly a drawback; the surrounding Marais district is home to a wealth of cafés, bistros and restaurants, and some of the nearest ones go so far as to deliver via room service.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- Extra beds are not available at Hôtel du Petit Moulin.
- Free access to the Spa de la Reine (jacuzzi, steam bath, 2 treatments rooms, fitness room) and free access to the complimentary bicycle rental of Le Pavillon de la Reine (10 minutes away from Le Petit Moulin).
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Sells or donates surplus food
Community and Environment
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices