Palazzo Albricci Peregrini - Como
Add to favorites
It’s owned by a family, still in residence, who’ve sectioned off a part of this centuries-old house and transformed it into a modern boutique hotel in that perfectly Italian style, which blends weathered stone and antique architectural details with the latest in contemporary luxury design, as well as eclectic vintage objects and contemporary artworks. (It doesn’t hurt a bit that the family’s younger generation can boast of architectural training.)
Here the considerable visual interest never comes at the expense of tactile comforts. Subtle luxuries abound, from Nespresso machines to Frette linens, and the bathrooms are spa-like in their enveloping luxury. An impressive breakfast is on hand to begin the next day in style; and while there’s no restaurant, your hosts are happy to guide you to the best the town of Como has to offer.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Honesty Bar
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wood burning fireplace
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Please note: Reception is open from 8.30am until 9.30 pm and check-in is from 2.00pm till 8.30pm.
- * The B&B rate will be charged on the credit card given as guarantee 14 days before arrival.
- The hotel only allows children age 12 and older.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste