Hotel Les Trois Rois
Add to favorites
The interiors have none of that trendy “modern-design” business. Flat-screen televisions, yes, but integrated into a décor scheme that’s utterly traditional — not quite 1026 traditional, but still. Incredibly it doesn’t really show its age, its 19th-century furnishings looking as new as the day they were made — functionally modern but aesthetically old-fashioned means the best of both worlds, when it comes to the great European grand hotels.
As for dining there’s the formal Cheval Blanc, proud owner of 3 Michelin stars, as well as a Piedmontese restaurant and a traditional French brasserie, all with views from terraces by the riverside — from top to bottom Les Trois Rois is a luxury-hotel classic, the kind they just don’t make anymore.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Game room
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CHF 40 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- People 6 years old and over stay for CHF 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted