Hotel Christiania Teater
Add to favorites
The style is contemporary, but with plenty of awareness of the building’s history, and more than a little ornament — the sparse minimalism that’s so often associated with the Nordic nations is nowhere to be found. And while the rooms start out a touch on the cozy side, by the time you’re in a Deluxe, with its king bed, to say nothing of a junior suite, you’ve got ample space to spread out.
A pizza restaurant and a wine bar with an extremely extensive selection round out the hotel’s offerings, and while they’re much more than adequate, they’ve got help. This neighborhood is just about as central as it gets in Oslo, placing you within easy reach of no end of restaurants, bars, shops, and cultural attractions — for an introduction to the Norwegian capital it’d be difficult to top.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for NOK 300 per person per night when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People no matter the age stay for NOK 600 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted