Ace Hotel Kyoto
Toevoegen aan favorieten
What they’ve created could hardly be more impressive, and is a reminder that the Ace hotels don’t chase trends so much as establish them. The rooms, as always, stop well short of ostentatious luxury, aiming instead at a young, creative audience, the sort of people who’d know what to do with modernist furniture, an in-room turntable, and maybe an acoustic guitar.
And the public spaces, again in typical Ace style, are every bit as important — and inspiring — as the rooms. Here you’ll find the first Stumptown Coffee shop in Japan, as well as a typically versatile lobby space and two restaurants: Mr. Maurice, an Italian-American restaurant with a rooftop cocktail bar, and Piopiko, a taco bar and cocktail lounge by Los Angeles chef Wes Avila.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Wat u moet weten
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs.
- Extra beds are available for adults 13+ years old at ¥6,215 per adult, per night.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage