Mandarin Oriental Macau
Add to favorites
What it isn’t is particularly understated. This is a casino town, and you don’t win extra points for subtlety. What matters in a place like Macau is luxury, which the Mandarin has in spades. The look might be a touch flashier than the group’s typical style, but it’s one that’s well suited to its high-rolling clientele, as are the massive soaking tubs and the far-ranging city and sea views through the floor-to-ceiling windows. All of this matters, of course, but as is so often the case, it’s in the area of service that the Mandarin truly excels itself.
Outside the rooms, the facilities are equally comprehensive, from the state-of-the-art spa and fitness complex to the generous selection of restaurants and lounges. The casinos are easily accessible from the location in the waterfront Nape development, including the MGM, accessible via a walkway.
How to get there: Macau can be easily reached by ferry from Hong Kong. Approximate travel time 1 hour. Macau International Airport is located on Taipa Island, approximately 20 minutes by ferry from Macau.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Kids' club
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs HKD 204 per 24 hours.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 17 years old stay for HK$ 690 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted