Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi
Add to favorites
It’s literally right next to Tokyo Station, which means the Narita Express drops you within a minute’s walk from your hotel. And once you’re inside you’re treated to a surprisingly small and intimate take on the classic Four Seasons experience — complete, almost excessive physical comfort, with a near absence of opulence, a neutral-toned contemporary minimal look which is just about as grown-up as they come.
There’s a full complement of high-end services, including a spa with a traditional onsen bath, and the bar and grill are just about as much as you could ask from a 57-room luxury hotel. Half the appeal, of course, lies outside the building — this is one of those corners of Tokyo where just about anything you can imagine, from dining to shopping to culture, is within easy reach.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hot spring bath
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs JPY 5500 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted