Ascott Marunouchi Tokyo
Add to favorites
They’re more sedate, more sparsely decorated, as befits an apartment you might spend weeks in, rather than a few nights. And if they’re perhaps less lavish in an immediately dazzling way, they’re arguably more luxurious when you take into account the residential-style comforts; studio suites come with kitchenettes and cozy two-person dining tables, while the one-bedrooms add proper living rooms, and as you go up the range you come into full kitchens, dining rooms that are spacious enough for a dinner party, and eventually the three-bedroom Marunouchi Suite.
There’s a gym, a lounge, a rooftop terrace, and even a swimming pool — but what there isn’t, strictly speaking, is the sort of bustling bar or restaurant that’s so often the interface between a luxury hotel and a city. The Ascott simply isn’t that sort of place — here privacy is paramount. But that hardly means you’ll go hungry; modern Tokyo, and Marunouchi in particular, is avidly mixed-use, and every building, this one included, contains multitudes, including shops and restaurants — and of course the greater neighborhood’s got everything you could possibly need, and then some.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Please note that the hotel's swimming pool is opened from 8am to 8pm, and gym is opened from 9am to 7pm.
- All rooms are king or queen size bed except a few rooms in STUDIO category with hollywood twin.
- Extra beds are available at JPY 8,624 per night in the room categories higher than 1 Bedroom Executive.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
Community and Environment
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff