The St. Regis New York
Back at the turn of the 20th century New York had a serious case of Europe envy, and it shows in the St. Regis’s ornate Beaux Arts facade. The renovated interiors, too, stay true to the original Continental style, from the silk drapes to the crystal chandeliers. Rooms come with updated electronics — this is no museum, after all — but the classic marble baths and the 24-hour butler service never went out of style. And while the standard experience is very luxe indeed, the signature suites, named for the likes of Christian Dior, Tiffany, and Astor himself, are on another level entirely.
It’s not just the décor. The taste in nightlife is similarly timeless. Rather than a throbbing disco and some bizarre fusion joint, the St. Regis is home to the King Cole bar, as classic a cocktail bar as you’ll find anywhere, and Adour, a restaurant by the tried-and-true Alain Ducasse. If it’s novelty you’re after, you’re in the wrong neighborhood — this is prewar New York at its most elegant.
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 88.79 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.