Your room will be suitably Schrageresque, and attractive in its quietly elegant minimalism. It’s all about contrast; these tranquil rooms, with their triple-glazed soundproof windows, are just what you need after a night out on the Lower East Side — or a night out inside the hotel, for that matter. There’s no room service, and nothing but water in your minibar, so you’re more or less forced to be social — and during the pandemic, PUBLIC’s public spaces were thoroughly redesigned, from the lobby and gardens to the restaurants, which now include Popular, by the fêted Peruvian chef Diego Muñoz, as well as the Cantina & Pisco Bar and Louis, a café, bakery, and “gourmet food bazaar,” featuring global street-food flavors by the Michelin-starred chef John Fraser.
評分採用 20 分制，來自經過驗證的客人評論。 質量得分有助於確保我們的選擇保持新鮮和活力。
- Free wi-fi
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Game room
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Self-check-in kiosks are available but Tablet Plus members should check in with a "PUBLIC advisor" in the lobby in order to receive Tablet Plus amenities.
- Rates are based on Double Occupancy and an extra person fee is USD 50 for applicable rooms.
- Groups of 10 or more rooms require a Group Contract.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels