Space is luxury, indeed, especially in Hong Kong, only one of the most densely populated places in the world. And Norman Chan, a designer-architect who earned his stripes at RISD and Columbia before returning to his native Hong Kong, has taken full advantage of the floor space on offer here. Each suite is cool and sophisticated, and filled with natural light, thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows. Features include a lounge and dining area furnished with bespoke sofas, a bedroom outfitted with Simmons mattresses and Frette linens, and a chic kitchenette equipped with a Nespresso machine.
評分採用 20 分制，來自經過驗證的客人評論。 質量得分有助於確保我們的選擇保持新鮮和活力。
- Free wi-fi
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- A surcharge of HKD500+10% will be applied per room per night for any rooms exceeding 2 Adults and 1 Child who is over 6 years old.
- Baby cot can be requested in advance and are subject to availability.
- Breakfast can be purchased at a price of HKD168+10% per person.
- Complimentary snacks and minibar items are available 24 hours on the first floor level Lounge
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- 3rd party payments are not accepted by the hotel. If using credit cards, guest will need to pay using credit cards that are in their name.