Add to favorites
The rooms and suites are eclectic and colorful, dominated by aqua or crimson hues, and the art and décor are a mix of Asian and European elements. Every detail feels artfully composed, as is typical of Mr. Garcia’s work. Walk-in rain showers are universal, and some of the bedrooms come with cozy little balconies.
Multiple bars and restaurants serve Maxwell Reserve, from the vegan and gluten-free Cultivate Café and the classic Indian Shikar to Isabel, the cocktail bar and the Officers’ Mess Polo Bar, a steakhouse with an extensive wine list. And there’s much more to eat in the immediate neighborhood — nearby is one of Singapore’s legendary hawker centers, the Maxwell Food Centre.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- This property doesn't offer extra beds.
- Construction is ongoing in the building next to hotel until further notice, from 9am to 7pm daily. Rooms may be affected by noise from construction.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions