Palais de Chine
Add to favorites
Yet the concept is less ostentatiously French than you might imagine. The designers call it neo-classicism, another way of saying that these guest rooms are characterized by clean lines, dark wood and crisp white, with few flourishes in sight, save for a gilded mirror here and a modern claw-foot bathtub over there. Rooms at all price points come with private balconies or verandas, some with impressive views over the skyline. Further amenities include large flat-screen TVs, in-room coffee and tea facilities, and, of course, the ‘e-butler’ service that’s becoming widespread in high-end Asian hotels.
The Palais de Chine also features a 17th-story fitness center and a plush lounge for guests staying on the executive level, plus a range of dining venues. Don’t mind the French names: Le Palais serves Cantonese seafood and traditional dim sum, while the showier Le Rotisserie does international cuisine and serious wine lists. Le Thé, on the other hand, is a European-inspired tearoom — not that you’d guess it from the moody interior, a space that feels more appropriate for a cold martini than a cup of Earl Grey. The more fanciful Moroccan-inspired Le Bar is the ideal spot for late-night drinks or a nightcap. What’s that, you say? Morocco, France, wines from Italy? That’s right: the owners of the Palais de Chine may be looking back to Europe through rose-colored glasses, but at least they have a specific vision.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs TWD 500 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 6 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for TWD 1,733 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted