St Martins Lane Hotel
Add to favorites
It's a different world entirely, a world populated by golden tooth-shaped seats, life-size chess pieces, and a veritable scavenger hunt of visual puns. You'll most likely spend some time in the Den, the hotel's eclectic hub and the ideal vantage point from which to enjoy charcuterie and champagne #1. From there, move on to St Martins Lane Kitchen, specializing in Malaysian, Thai, and Chinese flavors. Andrew Loudon's signature tea cocktails rule the day at Blind Spot, a gilt celebration of the exotic leaf's history sequestered behind a hidden doorway off the lobby. You'll find it somehow, don't worry.
Upstairs await loft-style and open-plan guestrooms peppered with low furnishings to amplify the effect of copious floor-to-ceiling windows; these admit impressive views of central London, one of the benefits of retrofitting a Sixties office block rather than some Georgian landmark. Guests can dial in an entire spectrum of colors via a custom lighting system, an arrangement that makes use of the blank canvas provided by the rooms’ all-white color scheme. The "wow" factor continues with fully integrated technical amenities: a flatscreen atop a dichroic laminated glass desk, USB charging stations, and a media hub with HDMI video and music capabilities. Opt for the garden room for a private, verdant terrace and a necessary break from the city's electric blitz.
Here's hoping this West End hideaway continues its alchemical formula, a fine blend of carnival-cool and high-concept visual play — and an ideal staging ground for all sorts of Covent Garden hijinks. Between Gymbox's inventive fitness routines and the absolute riot of boutique shops, you should be well prepared for anything London throws your way.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
Need to Know
- Pets are allowed. The animal must weigh 20 pounds or less, a contract/waiver must be signed upon arrival, and a £100 non-refundable deposit is required. No pets are allowed in restaurants or bars, and they may not be left unattended in the guest rooms.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices