Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Add to favorites
But as long as you can swallow a couple of basic facts — it’s big for a country house hotel, at over a hundred rooms, and no, Mr. and Mrs. Four Seasons won’t be personally on hand to pour the champagne and show you photos of the Seasons kids — then you’re in a position to make the most of what the Four Seasons Hampshire has to offer: faultless contemporary luxury a short drive from London.
So what it lacks in idiosyncratic charms it makes up for in the sort of unglamorous essentials the Four Seasons does well. Service is exceedingly professional, the rooms are state-of-the-art, and the beds are among the most comfortable on the planet. Take all the typical country-house diversions — a walk in the garden, a drink in the library, even a bit of riding or shooting — and add some luxury-hotel bonuses like an indoor-outdoor pool and an enormous spa in the old stable block, and you’ve got yourself a new breed of country house hotel.
How to get there: Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is approximately a 45 minute drive from London's Heathrow Airport and 1 hour from Gatwick Airport. Farnborough, a private airfield, is approximately 15 to 20 minutes from the hotel and upon request, private jet transportation can be arranged between destinations. Transportation from Farnborough Airport to the Hotel must be arranged in advance as taxis and public transportation are not readily available.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Game room
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Kids' club
- Tennis court
Need to Know
- When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- Adults stay for £25 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted