Hotel du Vin Brighton
Add to favorites
The seaside is perhaps more than a literal stone’s throw away, but not by much. And the rooms, though outfitted with the necessary luxuries, are unpretentious, as they should be — even the top-of-the-line suite, with its twin freestanding tubs right smack in the middle of the bedroom, feels sweetly haphazard, more authentically curated, somehow, than the crop of modern design hotels. A more highly polished approach would run counter to the ramshackle charm that’s among Brighton’s strengths.
Notably absent is the usual Bistro component common to the rest of the Hotels du Vin. Fret not; the Pub du Vin adjusts the concept to the setting, with a menu which, although it takes its inspiration from British pub culture rather than Parisian bistro cuisine, is quite up to the usual thoughtful standards — and the vin, it should be said, is, as ever, present and accounted for.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- No parking available.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for £30 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for £30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted