Add to favorites
At 369 rooms, the hotel looms large over Beijing’s Indigo development complex, a sort of pop-up cultural and shopping center designed to give residents of such a sprawling metropolis a downtown space to chill out (and spend money, of course). While that makes it sound like a great big dystopian mall, the rooms at EAST are packed with enough quirky elements — not to mention such humane comforts as spacious rain showers — to make them feel anything but generic. Floor-to-ceiling windows abound, so opt for a corner room if you can — the panoramic views are excellent.
Special executive suites have access to Upstairs, a semi-exclusive business lounge that brings the cocktail hour straight to your desk. When it’s time to clock out (or anytime, for those who never clocked in at all), Feast does international cuisine, while Hagaki serves up modern Japanese. For the night owls, Xian pulls double-duty as a bar and live jazz club, taking its cues from the gleaming industrial design of the nearby 798 Art Zone.
How to get there:
EAST Beijing is located 12 miles from Beijing International Airport (PEK). Transfers are available by Mercedes Benz or Audi A6 at a cost of 550 RMB each way. The Beijing Train Station is approximately 10 miles from the hotel.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Game room
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CNY 5 per hour.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 6 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 2 years old and over stay for CNY 408 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- LEED, Gold