Add to favorites
Rooms, as you’d expect from Starck, are full of unexpected visual details, but their thoroughgoing luxury — marble basins, soaking tubs, automated blackout shades — make them feel eclectic rather than prankish. And the suites are particularly lavish, featuring terraces with 180° views of Paris, some of them facing the Eiffel Tower. In Starck’s hands whimsy and high luxury go hand in hand, which makes for a memorable stay, to say the very least.
The building, a former postal sorting facility, has a surplus of underground space, which Brach Paris has filled with health and wellness spaces, including exercise machines, a 23-meter pool, a massive hot tub, and classes like boxing and “Abdo Express“.
On the ground floor you’ll find Restaurant Brach, an open-kitchen small-plates Mediterranean restaurant with communal seating. A pastry shop and a barber shop round out the public spaces, and there’s also a rooftop, with a small lounge for events and a functioning kitchen garden, growing ingredients — and raising chickens — for the restaurant. How many hotels in Paris can say the same?
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
Need to Know
- Extra beds are available on the Suite category at the rate of 100€ per night for an adult and 50€ per night for a child from 3 to 12 years old.
- Baby cots are free of charge.
- Pets are allowed at no additional cost.
- Parking is available at an additional cost.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions