Add to favorites
The hotel itself is no ordinary, self-contained, corridor-lined grid; instead, the rooms occupy the historical Chateau Denmark building and the apartments are spread across no fewer than 16 buildings along Denmark Street, from historic residential buildings to the ultra-modern Now Building. Every one is different, and lavishly themed; there’s an over-the-top Victorian vibe to many of them, albeit a dark and moody one, and some feature more overt rock-and-roll references — and, yes, you can stay in the very same mews house where the Sex Pistols once lived, around the back side of No. 6 Denmark Street.
Safe to say the whole production is quite a lot more luxurious than it was in Johnny Rotten’s day. It’s all a collaboration between Outernet London, a multifarious media and entertainment concern, and high-end hospitality veteran Carrie Wicks — whose involvement ought to reassure you that however unusual the Chateau Denmark concept may be, you can expect proper comforts, proper service, and an experience that you won’t soon forget.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Shopping area nearby
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Chateau Denmark does not allow guests under the age of 18.
- Extra beds are available on request for some rooms for a charge of GBP 78.00 per additional person per night.
- Chateau Denmark offers a discretionary accommodation service charge at 5% on the total room rate.
- Pre-payment for your Booking will be taken the day before your arrival, while a deposit for your incidentals will be taken when you check in at Chateau Denmark. A refund of the deposit will be given in respect of incidentals paid for, but not used or taken up at the time you check out.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste