Add to favorites
The basement bit, as it turns out, is key. Anyone who’s ever tried to get a good night’s sleep in one of the world’s lesser disco boutiques will be instantly wary. But that queue’s not for you — checking in you’ll be whisked to reception, and then through the teeming lobby lounge and upstairs, to find a room that’s as restful as the crowd downstairs is restive, decked out in oversized sofas and overstuffed duvets.
The look isn’t entirely sedate — bright splashes of color feel playfully Swinging Sixties — but it’s pretty far from the empty flash of many design boutiques. And of course all the luxuries are accounted for, including spacious, almost decadent bathrooms and all sorts of techno-goodies from plasma TVs to PSPs. Tigerlily’s restaurant occupies a stylish space, and is actually quite a good one. Drinks, however, are the main attraction, whether in the lobby lounge or downstairs at Lulu — hotel guests skip the line and walk straight in.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 11 years old stay for £25 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 16 years old stay for £50 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted