Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw
Add to favorites
It’s the only hotel in Warsaw’s Old Town, and though it’s carved out of an 18th-century palace, its interiors are as contemporary as can be. Neutral-toned fabrics and dark rich woods set a mellow if slightly masculine mood in the guest rooms, and the fittings are top-shelf — LCD televisions, pervasive wireless internet, and bathrooms that’ll have you ruing your return home. There’s an upscale French restaurant downstairs, as well as, surprisingly enough for the historic city center, not just a fitness room but an indoor pool as well. Not to mention that the location, for sightseeing at least, is literally second to none.
Don’t be misled by the price; Le Regina is a surprisingly good value, largely due to Poland’s transitional place in the European economy. This hotel would set you back easily twice as much were it in London or Paris, and it’s probably best seen in the next couple of years, before the currency changeover happens.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs PLN 150 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 6 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 7 years old to 12 years old stay for 60 zł per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 13 years old to 17 years old stay for 115 zł per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 11 years old stay for 134 zł per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 16 years old stay for 268 zł per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted