Capo La Gala Hotel & Spa
Add to favorites
A beachside getaway is not in the cards — the coast here is rugged and rocky, which adds to the seascape’s sublime aspect, and keeps things a little less casual, as it’s easier to be elegant in closed-toe shoes. The hotel’s interiors inspire some elegance as well — the look is contemporary, with a pronounced marine influence, and while eclectic details abound, the overall impression is crisp and tightly buttoned.
The rooms themselves present an urbane face, and while they’re not over-large they are quite large enough, and open to the sea air — the Bay of Naples is never far away, especially if your room comes with a private terrace. A spa helps provide the aquatic therapy that you would have found at the beach, and the restaurant, with its open-air dining room overlooking the sea, is a forceful reminder that Campanian cuisine is among Italy’s finest — obviously, given the competition, no faint praise.
Please note: Capo La Gala Hotel & Spa is open seasonally, April through October. Minimum night stay requirements in the month of August.
How to get there: Capo La Gala is approximately 50 minutes by car or train from Naples. Vico Equense Train Station is less than one mile from the hotel.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children ages 8 and older are allowed.
- Children from 8 years old to 17 years old stay for € 150 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- People 8 years old and over stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted