Hotel Alfonso XIII
Add to favorites
Intricate tilework, antique furniture, and what must be tons of marble and mahogany set the tone for one of the grandest old hotels still in existence. This is as far from a lean and minimal boutique as you can get — and if that's what you're after, then in Sevilla you are out of luck. So why not go with the flow and learn to love the old-world splendor that seeps from every corner of this place?
The San Fernando restaurant is delightfully old-fashioned and traditional, and even the Japanese restaurant feels like a blast from the past.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted