Add to favorites
Needless to say, the indoor-outdoor pool complex sets it instantly apart from its Parisian hotel competitors. Nuel’s redesign was thorough, as was the renovation — adding two additional floors atop the existing three — but woven into its sober, contemporary visual language is an occasional touch of Art Deco heritage as well, from the rare porthole window to the universally near-monochrome color scheme and the Forties-inspired modernist furnishings.
Pool passes, naturally, are included in the nightly rate, which is a good thing, because admission for the general public leaves little change from €200. Needless to say, the atmosphere by the poolside is a little more rarefied than it was back in the public-pool days. It’s the price you pay for such a massive upgrade — the old Molitor also didn’t have rooftop terraces with city views, or a Clarins spa, or a gastronomic restaurant helmed by an award-winning chef. For those with the means to enjoy it, the Molitor offers a city hotel experience that’s truly like no other.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Turkish bath
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- Molitor is a lively area. If you would like a quieter room please leave a note in your reservation's comments.
- Please note that guests can only access the swimming pool from the check-in time until they check-out from the property.
- Guests wishing to dine at the hotel's restaurants or enjoy the spa treatments are advised to reserve in advance.
- Half board is served at the La Brasserie Urbaine restaurant.
- The hotel guarantees access to at least one of the two swimming pools.
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
- 4 children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- Rooms cannot accommodate extra beds.
- The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics