Cour des Vosges
Add to favorites
One unusual detail: the Cour des Vosges may be a big deal, but it’s a small hotel, comprising just 12 rooms and suites. The style is a blend of 17th-century opulence and 1970s modernism, something of an Evok trademark, and it’s a memorable mixture, one that feels both surprising and somehow inevitable. Stainless steel mingles with black marble, and the color palette is distinctly contemporary — as are the comforts, as befits a modern luxury boutique hotel.
Some suites come with kitchenettes, in keeping with Cour des Vosges’ residential concept. And while it may lack palace-hotel facilities like a spa and a fine-dining restaurant, it comes close: not only are there Roman baths for a bit of low-key rest and recuperation, but there’s the Tea Room as well, for a drink and a light bite — including a “patisserie corner” featuring the creations of the award-winning pastry chef Yann Brys.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Cribs are available on request (one per room).
- Pets are welcome at Cour des Vosges.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sells or donates surplus food
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions