The Roxy Hotel New York
Add to favorites
Downtown funk comes in the form of the brick and iron facade, and that natural light can’t fail to penetrate the wide glass roof of the eight-story atrium, making most other New York hotels feel gloomy and claustrophobic by comparison. Far from huge, though large enough by New York standards, rooms are organized around the atrium, each exquisitely designed and hyper-modern, yet authentically calming. High-speed internet and a work desk ensure you’ll get your work done. No shortage of luxuries, either, including Frette linens and robes and a selection of Five Wits bath products, which you’ll surely feel tempted to liberate.
Then again, with in-house Blackstone's Salon working its magic, perhaps you won't need to, and you won't feel troubled about snagging your morning zip, either, with fair-trade forerunner Jack's Stir Brew Coffee right in the lobby. Also in the lobby: the Roxy Lounge, an intimate, conversational space by day and bustling hub by night, intensely fashionable in the way only a few places in New York can be at one particular moment, with the kitchen open late enough to have saved many a carouser’s or jet-lagged guest’s life. Mixology and small plates define the cellar experience at the Django, complete with a performance schedule worthy of the name, while cinema buffs can get their fix at the hotel's own cinema, which screens both local favorites and indie productions from around the world.
Noise-damping technology ensures the sounds of revelry from below won’t intrude on your sleep time, and there’s something to be said for the short trip from hot nightspot to hotel room, not to mention the Sunday Brunch, which runs to four in the afternoon in consideration of the hardy souls who stayed up to see the bar close at the only-in-New-York hour of four in the morning.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Beauty salon
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Guests have access to Roxy Bar Live Entertainment, Smart TV Streaming Capabilities, GrandLife Curated Neighborhood Guide, Seasonal Bicycle Program (first come, first serve), Access to the Soho Grand Dog Park,
- A Champagne Toast Upon Arrival and Unlimited Access to 700+ PressReader Digital Newspapers & Magazines
- Housekeeping service is only provided upon request at this time.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted