The Pelham London - Starhotels Collezione
Add to favorites
That’s not to say it’s hidebound, by any means. This is an early Kit Kemp design, mixing contemporary pieces with historical references in equal measure, and presenting a visual style that’s quite unified, despite its eclectic origins. Never is it fussy, nor is it ever needlessly provocative — rather, it’s gentility of a perfectly timeless variety.
Bedrooms are all different, as you’d wish them to be, and all are richly decorated in a similarly grand yet tasteful style. The televisions are hidden away, but all the expected modern gadgetry is in place, and the bathrooms are a vision in marble, with heated towel bars and Penhaligon’s bath products.
The location is easily half the appeal, as the Victoria & Albert and Natural History museums are close by, as are Harrods and the Knightsbridge shops. This convenient situation makes the Pelham’s bar and restaurant, Bistro Fifteen and Bar 15, a popular stop not just for tourists but for Londoners as well. And South Kensington tube station is steps away, which means relatively easy access to Heathrow and anywhere else.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Honesty Bar
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Offsite gym facilities
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
Need to Know
- Small dogs are allowed upon request (charges apply).
- Guests aged 17 and up should be booked as adults.
- For rooms that allow more than 2 guests: Baby cots are available on request free of charge for children aged 2 and under.
- Extra beds are available on request free of charge for children aged 5 and under.
- Extra beds are available on request for children aged 6 - 16 at a cost of GBP 45 per child per night.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices