Add to favorites
The Laslett places a tireless emphasis on the local, the homegrown, the authentic; this is a hotel that couldn’t exist anywhere else. It’s named, first of all, for Rhaune Laslett, the founder of what’s now the Notting Hill Carnival. The interiors are a celebration of British design, intermixed with the sort of eclectic, globetrotting influence that’s naturally provided by close proximity to Portobello Road and its famous market. The Henderson Bar serves all-day, seasonal small plates — local sourcing is the rule throughout the hotel, from the full-sized REN bathroom products right down to the Cru Kafe coffee beans.
Meanwhile, the rooms and suites are a perfect mix of proper hotel luxury and casual guest-room atmosphere. All of them, from the “spare rooms” to the “master bedroom suites,” are decorated with a keen contemporary eye, as well as an eclectic array of objets d’art and some well-chosen Penguin paperbacks.; they even offer complimentary smartphones as icing on the cake. The Laslett’s specialty is the sort of lived-in charm that most high-end hotels would absolutely kill for — and here they make it look easy. Maybe west really is best?
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
Need to Know
- Baby cots and extra beds are available on request, free of charge, for guests under the age of 13
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste