The New Yorker Hotel
Add to favorites
Despite practically oozing creativity, the New Yorker doesn’t thumb its nose at commerce — on the contrary, it welcomes business guests with a refreshing fervor, providing fully customizable meeting spaces in the form of a library and a quirky, colorful lounge. These spaces are a world away from the stodgy conference rooms of most business-oriented hotels. And the guest rooms are chic without relying too much on stark graphic contrasts; with plush red rugs and elegant wooden furniture, the minimalism never feels less than vibrant.
Besides the breakfast buffet, snacks and drinks are available in the lounge and, weather permitting, out in the garden — if you’re lucky, someone will be barbecuing out there. In the loft space, a full kitchen complements the exclusive hang-out suite, complete with winter garden; the perfect place for an intimate get-together or retreat.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 25 per person per night when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 17 years old stay for € 35 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- People 6 years old and over stay for € 35 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted