Add to favorites
It’s usually best to ignore the names a hotel gives its room categories, with their empty promises and their inflating superlatives. But here they do a handy bit of summing up: Comfort, Style and Lux. The Haven is seventy-seven rooms of exactly those things, a grown-up and dignified take on the contemporary luxury boutique. Beds are massive and plush, bathrooms are well-equipped and indulgent, and the little things are up to date, from the espresso machines to the Bang & Olufsen entertainment centers.
You could criticize it for a lack of flash, but you’d be missing the point. It’s a haven, not a nightclub — and with a fine little restaurant and bar and a Siluetti spa, it’s in a category of its own for Helsinki.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 39 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 6 years old to 12 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 13 years old to 17 years old stay for € 50 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children from 3 years old to 12 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- People 13 years old and over stay for € 50 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Key by FEE (Foundation for Environmental Eductation), Eco-label