Wasserturm Hotel Cologne, Curio Collection by Hilton
Add to favorites
Of course it doesn't hurt to have Andrée Putman calling the shots in the interiors; her decidedly Parisian, vaguely Deco influence has transformed what could have been a cold and alien environment into a comfortable and inviting space, full of rich textures and curvaceous furniture. The circular form of the tower's outer wall makes for some unusual and inventive floor plans, a welcome break from the box construction that seems so sensible in square hotels; but aside from that fact, it's everything you would expect from a top-class hotel—including wireless internet, round-the clock room service, sauna and massage, limo transfers, and perhaps most thoughtful of all, morning papers in a variety of languages.
The Michelin-starred top-floor restaurant offers stunning panoramic views of Cologne, and the location, in a park just outside the city center, means it's not hemmed-in by skyscrapers or construction cranes, and lends a sort of resort feel to the hotel, a buffer from the bustle of downtown. Still, the location is convenient enough that the ground-floor Harry's Lounge, richly decorated in red and black leather, is a meeting point for locals and guests alike.
Booking Details: Wasserturm Hotel Cologne requires additional information from guests to ensure the best stay possible. As such, reservations can only be confirmed through our customer service team. Contact us for assistance.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Wi-fi (charges apply)
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Smoking rooms (on request)
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Golf nearby
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 29 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 17 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Credit cards accepted