1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge
Add to favorites
The interiors make good on the hotel’s low-impact promise. The majority of the materials are reclaimed or reused, including wood salvaged from the Coney Island boardwalk and Williamsburg’s old Domino Sugar factory. The result isn’t just virtuous, it’s richly textured and touchable as well, lending a warmth to these old spaces that’s at odds with the severe minimalism that once ruled New York’s boutique hotels. And it’s green in ways that are harder to see: the building collects rainwater, releasing it to the park when needed, and the whole hotel runs on wind power.
There’s also plenty of uncomplicated comfort to go around, from Neighbors Café and the seasonal Rooftop Bar to the Field House fitness center. There’s a spa soon to open as well, and the location, of course, puts most of New York City a subway ride away. And while the ownership structure is rarely the most compelling aspect of a hotel, it’s worth mentioning that 1 Hotels is the new venture from Barry Sternlicht, former Starwood CEO, so it’s a brand that embodies quite a lot of hospitality knowledge — so for all the focus on innovation, you won’t find them skimping on the traditional hospitality values.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 80 per day.
- Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- LEED, Gold