Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
Add to favorites
Of course the Spa at Brenners Park goes beyond mere baths — practically any treatment imaginable is available here, European, Asian, or otherwise, and all in a refined Black Forest style. This is the best spa in one of Europe's most celebrated spa towns, which is a bit like being the best restaurant in Paris, or the best museum in Florence. And there is no shortage of athletic and other leisure pursuits, whether your tastes run to golf, tennis, riding, or biking, and the Black Forest offers a wealth of opportunities for climbers, hunters, and other outdoor types.
None of this, though, is enough to overshadow the hotel, itself one of the most luxurious in all of Europe. The buliding is located amidst idyllic parkland, alongside the Oos river, and overlooks Lichtentaler Allee, a charming old-fashioned tree-lined road. The architecture and decor are all sumptuous 19th-century luxury, with authentic antique furnishings, and the rooms are opulent and impossibly comfortable, all featuring private terraces and palatial modern bathrooms (marble, inevitably).
The Black Forest is enchanting, and Baden-Baden no less so — it would be easy (with the proper funds) to imagine yourself one of the royals who once made their summer homes here. The city is spectacular, and the casino is world-famous, but connoisseurs of unique hotels may well find Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa to be the main attraction.
How to get there: Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa is approximately a 15-minute drive from Baden Airport (FKB).
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- 24 hour room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
- Kids' club
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 39 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 17 years old stay for € 80 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for € 80 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted