Maison Matilda Boutique Hotel
Add to favorites
It occupies a 19th-century house, and though it’s been given a contemporary interior-design makeover, it retains much of its historical architecture. This means modern furnishings contrast delightfully with period details, and its five rooms and one suite are all unique. This is no fly-by-night operation, either — its proprietors know the market, and have outfitted its charming rooms with boutique-hotel must-haves like Tivoli bedside radios and Nespresso coffee machines. At its size, you can’t really begrudge Maison Matilda its lack of a restaurant. Anyway, this is Treviso, not Venice — come mealtime, there’s no need to steel yourself to battle the crowds, as there simply aren’t any.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Air conditioning
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 60 per person per night when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 6 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 2 years old and over stay for € 60 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted