Add to favorites
The building is an unmistakably modern one, though certainly not without warmth, thanks to its red-brick industrial style. And the rooms and suites are even warmer, dressed in the rich textures of figured wood, faux fur, and velour. The tactile comforts are equally enticing, from the Dux beds to the Rituals bath products. And as you work your way up, your view gets bigger and bigger, culminating in the harbor panorama visible from the top-floor penthouse.
Of course it’s the open-air Skybar, on the 12th floor, that offers the finest view; despite it’s name it’s not just a bar but a restaurant as well. It’s joined by a ground-floor restaurant called One, as well as the lobby-adjacent Livingroom bar, and a spa and fitness center that wouldn’t look out of place in a much larger luxury hotel.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- A deposit of SEK 300 is required on arrival. If not used, it will be reimbursed upon check-out.
- Cash is not accepted as a method of payment.
- Advance reservations are recommended for weekend visits to the Serenity Spa. Guests are most welcome to add Spa access against a fee.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices