Toevoegen aan favorieten
No longer does it take a villa, you could say, to signify a wine-country hotel. H2hotel makes the most of a striking modernist form by the San Francisco architect David Baker, who’s in full urban-rustic mode here; the geometric shapes and large blocks of color are tempered by an undulating, wave-shaped green roof on the one hand, and some cheeky little Italian-style balconies on the other.
Healdsburg isn’t exactly a major metropolis, but make no mistake, this is urban living. Rooms are bright and sunny, outfitted like stylish little apartments, and a bike-share service is available, for getting around sans motor — and there’s bike parking on the ground floor as well, in case you brought your own. The in-house restaurant, Spoonbar, serves Mediterranean cuisine and high-end cocktails, and the location, right on the town’s main drag, offers easy access to a number of fine restaurants, as well as the Hotel Healdsburg, the h2hotel’s sister property.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Business center
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
Wat u moet weten
- Prices listed are for 2 persons max. There is an additional USD 50 charge per person per night for additional persons in those rooms which can accommodate them.
- There is a pet fee equal to $150
- Eligible Tablet Plus reservations: Please contact email@example.com to schedule your wine tasting prior to arrival.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used. Please contact Customer Service to schedule your wine tasting prior to arrival.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Certificeringen en duurzaamheidsprogramma's
- LEED, Certified
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Provides volunteer opportunities for guests and staff
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste