Toevoegen aan favorieten
You’re close enough to partake in all that you wish. But you’re also comfortably ensconced in six idyllic acres, on an estate comprising of just eighteen rooms, suites and cottages. The main house is an authentic 19th-century farmhouse, but the interiors are crisply, coolly contemporary. Comfort is key: expect feather-topped beds and fine linens, and bathrooms with jetted tubs and either steam showers or saunas.
Though intimate the Farmhouse is possessed of a social, convivial atmosphere. S’mores are served after nightfall around the communal firepit, and of course there’s the restaurant, serving Michelin-starred French-influenced cuisine along with an astonishing array of wines from Sonoma County and beyond. It’s an ideal base from which to mount an exploration of the wine country — or an ideal refuge for those inclined to get away from it all.
Please note: Farmhouse Inn has a 2-night minimum stay requirement on all weekends and a 3-night minimum stay requirement on holiday or event weekends and during high season.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Off street parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Spa treatments (on request)
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Bikes available
- Golf nearby
- Wine tours nearby
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Swimming pool
Wat u moet weten
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs or extra beds.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community