The Mayfair Townhouse London
Toevoegen aan favorieten
Rooms and suites are a romantic blend of period details and contemporary design, full of rich, saturated colors and vibrant graphic patterns. There’s more than a touch of country-house atmosphere, and the tangible luxuries are formidable, from high-end mattresses to custom bath products. They start out lavish enough, and by the time you’re in the suites, you’re experiencing comforts far beyond the reach of most boutique hotels.
Further underscoring the Mayfair Townhouse’s playful flamboyance is the Dandy Bar, a club-style bar with an impressively idiosyncratic wine list and a cocktail menu to match. And while there isn’t a restaurant in the traditional sense, breakfast is served in the Club Room, and the Dandy Bar has its own all-day menu.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Scores zijn op een schaal van 20 punten, op basis van geverifieerde gastbeoordelingen. De kwaliteitsscore helpt ervoor te zorgen dat ons aanbod vers en vitaal blijft.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair accessible
Wat u moet weten
- Pets are allowed (charges apply).
- Guests aged 18 and up should be booked as adults.
- Children under 3 stay free of charge in a baby cot (excluding Cabin and Classic rooms).
- Children under 10 stay free of charge using existing bedding (excluding Cabin and Classic rooms).
- A 5% discretionary service charge will be added at the time of check-out.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions