137 Pillars Suites Bangkok
Toevoegen aan favorieten
Guests of the Suites get an experience that’s more akin to a traditional luxury hotel, one with 34 exceedingly well-appointed suites, all of them with marble baths, massive plush beds, and either full-length windows or balconies looking out over the Bangkok cityscape. Of particular note is the spectacular panoramic rooftop pool, to which Suites guests have exclusive 24-hour access.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Wine Cellar
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Offsite gym facilities
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Wat u moet weten
- The property offers a free private transfers to and from EmQuartier Shopping Mall, which is connected to Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain Station. Guests are advised to contact the property directly to confirm the transfer. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Please note that smoking is only allowed on the balcony. An ashtray is provided upon request.
- One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs or extra beds.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are not applicable towards minibar and cannot be combined with special promotions.
- Thonburi and Rattanakosin Suites are not eligible for upgrades.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife