137 Pillars Residences Bangkok
Toevoegen aan favorieten
To all the expected luxury-hotel comforts — which the Suites also have in spades — the Residences add full kitchens, washers and dryers, and private balconies, as well as access to a Residences-only pool deck on the building’s 27th floor. They come in Studio, One-Bedroom, and Two-Bedroom varieties, and all are serviced daily just like a hotel room. And for all guests there’s a spa on the 28th floor, as well as a couple of excellent restaurants, the stunningly decorated fine-dining Nimitr and the more casual and eclectic Bangkok Trading Post, and two picturesque bars: the dark and atmospheric Jack Bain’s Bar, and the open-air Pool Bar.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Wat u moet weten
- Rooms cannot accommodate cribs or extra beds.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits are not applicable towards minibar and cannot be combined with special promotions.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Due to limited inventory of Executive One and Two Bedroom Residences upgrades are not often available as they tend to sell out.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Welcome amenities may be delivered to your room after you check in. A “Do Not Disturb” status may impact the delivery of these amenities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Farms organic or hydroponic produce on property
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife