Collective Governors Island
Toevoegen aan favorieten
Collective Governors Island offers the sort of grown-up summer-camp experience you’d ordinarily drive to the Catskills to find, accompanied by live entertainment and cocktails on the Sunset Terrace. Tents feature air conditioning, en suite bathrooms, Frette robes, and high-end bath products, and the top-end Outlook Shelter is a cabin-like structure with an indoor soaking tub facing the Statue of Liberty.
Activities include mindfulness, meditation, and yoga sessions, as well as food and beverage classes ranging from wine tasting to lobster poaching and oyster shucking. Meanwhile, each morning, a buffet breakfast is served in the main tent — and dinner options range from a la carte seafood to a five-course tasting menu. And it’s not the only game in town — Governors Island has a few restaurants of its own, including a very fine oyster bar.
Smaller hotels like Collective Governors Island fill up quickly. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us and we can help.
Gastscore & Beoordelingen
Nog geen geverifieerde verblijven.
Voorzieningen en diensten
- Free wi-fi
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Wood burning fireplace
- No pets allowed
- Bikes available
- Wheelchair accessible
Wat u moet weten
- Collective Governors Island is seasonally open from May to mid-November.
- No parking available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 6 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 12 years old stay for US$100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Kredietkaarten worden aanvaard
Duurzaamheidsmaatregelen en -certificeringen
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Restores and protects natural ecosystems and wildlife
- Measures and reduces water waste