Greulich Design and Lifestyle Hotel
Add to favorites
And you get a great night’s sleep, of course. This quiet, residential neighborhood exists just far enough from the action to easily retreat when the night winds down. The building itself tells the district’s story in miniature: once a Seventies factory, it’s been meticulously redesigned into the very model of the modern minimal boutique, complete with soothingly minimalist guestrooms and a central courtyard planted with birch trees, perhaps the Swiss answer to the Japanese Zen garden. The rooms take perfect advantage of the floods of natural light with lofty ceilings and swaths of hardwood flooring, augmenting the expected flatscreen and free wi-fi with charming elements like Tivoli radios, L’Occitane bath amenities, and yoga mats.
Perhaps most usefully, each room also includes a guide to the design finds in Langstrasse: open-air markets, gardens, boutiques, cafés, fine dining, swank bars, and more. A fleet of gorgeous, royal-blue bikes are there for the asking at reception, ideal for an unhurried tour of the surroundings. Even better, a welcoming all-day restaurant and a cigar lounge greet you upon return, offering refreshing regional plates, a surprisingly robust drink selection, and a menu full of quality smokes. Take any or all on the sun-drenched boulevard, emblematic of the urban-oasis atmosphere the Greulich has labored to cultivate.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 24 hour room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Bikes available
- Shopping area nearby
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs CHF 20 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 4 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Adults stay for CHF 30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted