Hotel Topazz Lameé
Add to favorites
The Topazz is also a green hotel through and through, from its low-impact construction to its low-energy operation to the locally sourced seasonal cuisine. It’s a smallish building, but the rooms seem to expand their footprints with some clever design tricks: uncluttered open-plan layouts, porthole windows with cushioned seats to draw the eye outside, and a palette of contrasting monochrome colors, so that the darker surfaces seem to recede. It’s a contemporary look that resonates across several decades of the 20th century as well, and it’s one guests won’t soon forget.
At just thirty-one rooms it’s certainly on the small side, and the Salon Topazz, serving breakfast and an all-day bar menu, is the extent of the public spaces. But it offers access to a bit more, thanks to some clever connections — across the street at its sister hotel there’s a highly regarded restaurant, Bloom, which comes complete with some stunning views from its rooftop garden.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Valet parking
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Shopping area nearby
Need to Know
- When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 10 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Credit cards accepted