Hotel Sans Souci Wien
Add to favorites
The building is classic enough, dating back to 1872, but the interiors, by the Philippe Starck–spawned Yoo design group, are contemporary through and through. The whimsy is kept relatively contained, manifesting itself mainly in the occasional graphic flourish — in general you’re in for parquet floors, luxe finishes, and some memorable modern furnishings.
A fully equipped spa and fitness center and a casual yet stylish restaurant round out the Sans Souci’s offerings. And if you’re in the mood for something a little bit closer to the traditional, no-holds-barred luxury-hotel experience, the Pimp Your Stay packages are — well, they’re more or less exactly what they sound like.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Off street parking
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa treatments (on request)
- Beauty salon
- Steam rooms
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Doctor on call
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- ATM/bank office
- Babysitting (on request)
- Multi-lingual staff
- Wake-up service
- Luggage storage
- No pets allowed
- Shopping area nearby
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Swimming pool
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Access to the Sans Souci Spa area is only allowed from 16 years of age.
- Children from 4 to 14 years are allowed in our pool from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. under the supervision of their parents or a guardian.
- Toddlers up to the age of 4 must wear a swim nappy.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
- Please be advised that our pool area is undergoing the annual maintenance work from September 16th - September 20th, 2024 and is therefore not open to our guests. The spa and the fitness area are not affected.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Green Globe Certification, Gold
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses renewable energy
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- No single-use plastics
- Provides charging for electric vehicles
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
- Sources wine from organic and biodynamic vineyards
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Actively supports the needs of the local community
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces carbon emissions