Add to favorites
The march of history has left little impression on this place, as everything remains in meticulously preserved 19th-century style. A grand marble staircase leads to the first floor Royal Suites, connected to adjoining rooms for bodyguards and assorted entourage. One nod to progress is the installation of lifts, making the formerly neglected upper-floor rooms suddenly desirable.
All rooms, though, are impossibly elegant, decorated in 19th-century antiques and rich fabrics, many with crystal chandeliers and period artworks. Some fifth-floor rooms have terraces with views of the Ringstrasse and the downtown area, and all of the suites are serviced by private butlers.
The Restaurant Imperial is as formal as they come, serving a blend of traditional Viennese cuisine and more exotic international fare, all with an eye toward the finest local ingredients. Don’t think of visiting without trying the Imperial Torte, one of the most famous desserts in a city that specializes in sweets.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Air conditioning
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Shuttle service
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- Wired internet is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 35 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- Children from 12 years old to 17 years old stay for € 100 per person per night when using an existing bed.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
- People 12 years old and over stay for € 100 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Certifications and Sustainability Programs
- Austrian Ecolabel, Certified