Le Méridien Stuttgart
Add to favorites
Le Meridien, in the tradition of the best big hotels, offers the best of all possible words. It’s a city center hotel, yet feels idyllic, situated alongside the Schlossgarten park. And it’s a modern business hotel, as wired as they come, with meeting space to spare; and at the same time it’s an elegant luxury hotel, with a character all its own.
The Stuttgart competition tends toward the traditional, and by comparison, Le Meridien is quite a bit more up-to-date. Behind that distinctive curving brick facade, three hundred guest rooms look out through rounded bay windows. Inside they’re high-tech and comfortable, clean-lined and contemporary, yet well short of off-putting high-design modernism. And there’s plenty more to do than just work and sleep: guests with extra time will enjoy Le Cassoulet, the upscale French restaurant, as well as the Le Spa fitness and wellness complex.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Valet parking
- Doctor on call
- Air conditioning
- Bikes available
- EV Charging Station
- Cribs (subject to availability)
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- People 6 years old and over stay for € 50 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Credit cards accepted