Add to favorites
The thinking, it seems, is much like that displayed by Italian hoteliers in places like Florence: leave it to the rest of the city to create an atmospheric backdrop, and inside, go wild with contemporary art and design, mixing references to traditional Venetian glass art with modern furniture and wall-sized murals. The result would be eye-popping in Vienna or even Berlin; for Salzburg it’s nothing short of extraordinary.
So, too, is the restaurant, Seven Senses, a terrace bar and restaurant with an impressive view of old town Salzburg from the height of the seventh floor. Meanwhile Green Vanilla, the ground-floor bakery and market, serves up quick, healthy bites (and sips) to guests and locals alike.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Scores are on a 20-point scale, from verified guest reviews. The quality score helps ensure that our selection stays fresh and vital.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Rooftop terrace bar
- Luggage storage
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed (charges apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adults only
Need to Know
- Breakfast is served daily from 7am – 11am.
- The bar is open Monday thru Thursday 5pm – midnight and Friday thru Sunday noon – midnight.
- Parking is available at the property for 24€/per day. Please let the hotel know in advance of your arrival if you will need to use the parking facilities.
- Eligible Plus reservations: Credits and discounts will be applied at check-out in local currency unless otherwise noted. Credits are valid toward incidentals only and will be forfeited if not used.
Credit cards accepted
Sustainability Measures and Certifications
Guest Rooms and Public Spaces
- Conserves energy when rooms are empty
- Uses energy-efficient heating and cooling
- Uses energy-efficient lighting
- Cleans with eco-friendly products
- Stocks eco-friendly shampoo and soap
- Gives guests the option to reuse linens and towels
- No single-use plastic straws
- No single-use plastic toiletries
- Sources produce from local farms
- Creates seasonal menus from locally sourced produce
- Offers vegan menu options
- Composts food waste
- Reduces food waste
Community and Environment
- Purchases from locally owned businesses
- Hires locally with fair wages, benefits, and advancement
- Trains staff in sustainability best practices
- Trains staff in local cultural heritage
- Measures and reduces water waste