Hotel Indigo Kaohsiung Central Park
Add to favorites
Underneath it all, of course, it’s a thoroughly professional operation — not quite a luxury hotel on the order of IHG’s Six Senses or InterContinental brands, but more akin to the family’s Kimpton line of lifestyle hotels. The graphic approach is in evidence in the bedrooms, which are decorated with murals depicting antique-style shop signs — a visual reference to the location, which is not only adjacent to the park but located in a corner of Kaohsiung that’s known for commerce, including a couple of bustling night markets.
And while this central location means there’s no end of restaurants and bars within easy walking distance, the Hotel Indigo offers two to get you started: Wok on the Park serves Taiwanese cuisine supplemented by other Asian and European dishes, while Craft, the café, offers everything from coffee to cocktails.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Self service parking (charges apply)
- Room service
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- 24 hour front desk
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
Need to Know
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may be applicable.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Children of any age are allowed.
- Children up to and including 11 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
- You haven't added any cots.
- You haven't added any extra beds.
Credit cards accepted