Juvet Landscape Hotel
Add to favorites
Booking Details: Juvet Landscape Hotel requires additional information from guests to ensure the best stay possible. As such, reservations can only be confirmed through our customer service team. Contact us for assistance. This hotel generally has limited weekend availability. Rates begin at 750 NOK per night.
Guest Score & Reviews
No verified stays yet.
Amenities & Services
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Steam rooms
- No pets allowed
Need to Know
- Opening season: Juvet is open all days from late February to the end of November every year. The property is closed in December, January and the first three weeks of February.
- Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel, Juvet must know 4 weeks in advance. If you cancel later than 4 weeks before, Juvet will charge you 50% of the total stay amount. Should you cancel your stay later than 2 weeks before, Juvet charges 100% of the stay amount.
- There are many direct flights from several international airports to Ålesund Airport Vigra (AES) in addition to daily flights from the largest cities in Norway. If you fly to Vigra, we recommend you to rent a car and drive to Juvet (100 kms). You are then much more free to explore the area as you wish.
- In summertime, you can take the train to Åndalsnes and then heading to Juvet over Trollstigen Road*. You can either rent a car at Åndalsnes, take the bus (in summertime only) or take a taxi.
- The drive from Åndalsnes to Juvet takes about 45 minutes / 40 km when the Trollstigen is open from end of May to end of October. When Trollstigen is closed for the winter, the drive takes about 1 h 45 minutes/ 125 km via Sjøholt.
- From mid of June until mid of August there are 2 daily bus departures from Åndalsnes to Geiranger, that goes by the hotel (get of at Gudbrandsjuvet).
- No pets allowed.
Credit cards accepted